Annual Contest Editor MSWL Spreadsheet
Browse the participating editor bios and select your THREE choices. This accessible spreadsheet breaks down which age categories and genres the editors are accepting to help you narrow down your choices. However, this spreadsheet is just a starting place. Please read the editor's full MSWL on their Bio page, as each editor has additional preferences.
How to use the spreadsheet:
- Select the age category for your manuscript from the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet.
- Locate your manuscript's genre in the headers at the top.
- Look down the list. Editors who are accepting that age category and genre are marked with a Yes, and those not taking that age category and genre are marked are marked with a No.
- Once you've located the editors accepting your manuscript's age category and genre, click on the links next to those editors' names to go to their editor page and review their MSWL.
- Carefully read each editor's MSWL. The spreadsheet covers broad genres, but each editor has their own (whatever word that was we used)
- Select your three editors!
- If you're having a hard time deciding, watch the #RevPit #MeetTheEditor feed on Twitter for a chance to ask questions of the editors you're considering.